Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rain Rain go Away

Well I've made it through today. I was out in Watertown earlier and let me say there were tornados spoted all around us but we managed the scrape through with just LOTS and LOTS of rain. Rain is necessiary though to make our flowers grow and let me tell you that mine are in full bloom out on my patio!


Speaking of flowers, you need to check out this months catalog sneak peak FRESH CUT stamp set and matching flower notes!

There are so many cute ideas that I've seen with this set already I have to have it too!


If you purchase the stamp set (21.95) you get a chance to purcahse one pack of the flower cards for $5, additional cards are $8.95.




Here are some of the ideas I've seen!


Doesn't that make you want it!! Call or email me to order!

No comments: