Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Forgotten

No I haven't forgotten about all of you I've just been VERY VERY busy getting ready for Convention. Yesterday was supposed to be TOOL TIME and I totally forgot so we're going to have to do Technique time because thats what I have been working on.


Its messy but the results are worth it............ Frosted Filters or I just call it the Coffee Filter Tech



Supplie: Ink Refillers, Spray bottle, Coffee Filters, Drying area, paper towl, heat gun (optional if you are impatient), Kitchen plate







1. On your plate drop 2-3 different colors of ink refillers. In mine I used Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, and Night of Navy

2. Spray 4-5 times with water bottle till colors start to run, you don't want it too wet otherwise it will wash out the color on the filter

3. place filter into water and press down to soak in color

4. lay on paper town or dry with heat gun

5. after its dry roll it up into a ball so it crinkles



WARNING: USING DARK COLORS WILL DYE YOUR SKIN FOR A WHILE


This was Saturday after I finished. Its Weds and I only have some left in my nail beds. Its getting better. I felt like Grover for a while!

This card is for one of my swaps I am in during convention which is........... 21 days from today!!!



I have off tomorrow from work. I was supposed to go to the baseball game (GO BREWERS) but its all sold out! So I'm going to stay home and stamp instead. I have to get some things done so I can play with my new stuff that my friend in the brown truck will be bringing me on Friday! (A reason to go to work)

No comments: