Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Designer Paper Series Class

If you haven't registered for the Designer paper series paper class later this month (Tuesday Sept 23) this is my way of trying to convience you.


Mr Brown FINALLY dropped off my new stuff today and I just had to rip open the box and play with it, well after 6 hours more of work. I had to let it sit there all day and not open everything and just start stamping!


Here are two of the items we'll be making....

Urban Garden Designer Paper and Upsy Daisy Stamp set

Haiku Designer paper and the eastern Blooms stamp set

Both of these are using stamp sets that are currenly on special (15% off) Make sure you call or email me to reserve your spot ($12 for 5 cards and 1 project, $20 for 10 cards and 1 project) . I have 2 spots left for Tuesday night, if I get more I"ll have to open it up for Weds as well.

Now don't you want to come after seeing these great ideas!

No comments: