Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simple Cards

I had two cards I needed to accomplish this week.

1. My mom took a new job in a bakery a few weeks ago so I needed to send her a congratulations card. Here is what I came up with. I cased it from split-coast here.

I think she will love the colors and the cakes are perfect for the occasion. I'm not the best watercolorer (word?) but I'm trying. I need more practice to perfect my skill.

2. It's Father's Day this weekend and my dads birthday. I'm not very good at "guy cards" so I took this idea from a magazine I read this week. (Cardmaker May 2011)

Mine is on the right. Since my papers were darker I attached the happy birthday to the hemp. I need to get better at taking pictures of my works. But this is ok for now.

I hope you enjoyed my small sampling of cards for this week. I have a stamp camp to go to this weekend all day on Saturday. We have to bring a treat! And I'm working on tic tac cards that I've seen all over the web. I'll post some pictures of those when they are done.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: