Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catalog kick off

Don't forget Monday Aug 18th from 6-930pm is my catalog kick off. You won't want to miss it.





There will be lots of chances to win door prizes and some really great make in takes ($7)





Here is one of them:
Its a legal pad, this would make great gifts for teachers and friends!

Now we all like to win door prizes and let me say I have some good ones, sale-a-bration sets, retired hostess sets, and even a new set and pack of paper from the new caddy!

This is how you can get entered

5 tickets for showing up

10 tickets for bringing a friend who has never been to an event of mine before

5 tickets for every $10 you spend that night in orders

10 tickets for a $150 order

10 tickets if you book a workshop for September!

That is a lot of ways to be entered!!


I will also have my retired items for sale. You will have first pick from what I have to offer so come prepared for cash-and-carry!

You can sign up for fall classes that I'm offering and see lots of ideas from my convention swap cards and pictures.

Hope to see you all there!!!

RSPV by August 15th.

No comments: