Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding, Boats and Rivers

Well this past weekend I took a trip with a highschool friend and her family to one of our friends weddings in MN. Now the last time I really hung out with either one of these girls was about 8 years ago! It was like a mini trip down memory lane. We had a blast! The wedding was in Woodbury, MN and the reception was in Hudson, Wi. My friend Amy and her family and I did some exploring around that area and happened upon some really cool places. Of course we went to the mall of america but unless you are really in the mood to shop its not the place for you. We had only about 2 hours there so we kinda just walked quickly around to take it all in. Here are some pics from my trip. I'm going to begin working on the scrap book so I don't forget what happened! Goal is to have it done before the end of Sept. Lofty goal I know.


This is Me, Anna (the bride), and Amy the night before the wedding partying with her family.










This is her wedding present. Yes I stamped the enve and everything.





















This is downtown Stillwater, MN a very cute old town. We could have spent all day here exploring the shops and taking a river boat ride but we only had two hours!




Bridge at the St. Croxi river in Stillwater, MN















This is the Waterstreet Inn, Stillwater, MN

Really old hotel, love to go back and stay.









Paddle boats on the St. Croix













A Starbucks in a building built in 1842! Had stained glass windows and everything.












Anna and Chris the happy bride and groom













Anna and I at the reception

No comments: