Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tool Time

Well it's Tuesday so that means its Tool Time. I'm looking around my stamp room and I can't really find any tools......... yeah its that bad. This week I will be doing something about it. Catalog kick off is in two weeks and I hope to have things moved around with more room in the stamp room.

Well right here on my desk is Crystal Effects.......you can kind of use it like a tool. It really enhances projects and gives them a good shine and if you use enough it can be kind of 3-D. It does take longer to dry so you have to be patient. I've searched splitcoast and some blogs and found the following things using Crystal Effects. Ok I keep getting Crystal Meth....not what I wanted....Ok here we go. They aren't that excited but all I could find at this point in time.


Look at the cow, the spots are shiny. This is done using a small brushed on layer just to give it a shine.



Ok now take a look at the balloons. This one is using a thicker layer to give it a raised glass look. Makes the balloons look more "real"






No comments: